Thursday, February 14, 2019

SSISDB Integration Services Catalog

Parameters in SSIS.   In the past for SSIS we used the XML files.   We pointed to these by setting up a system variable. 

I used Integration Services Catalog because of security issues we had across two servers.   This process no longer used the System varibles and XML files.

I right click on:

Integration Service Catalog-My container name-projects-Packages container-my package container name-Packages-Name Of my DTSX

I choose Configure, a box opens.  There are two tabs in the center of the box.

1. Parameters
2.  Connection Manager

I choose connection manager.   There were 2 boxes.

1. Container Name
2. Properties

I modified the values one at a time by hitting the (...) the right of each one.   I copied the value from the use default value from Package.   I click on the "Edit Value", replace the corrected string
I hit ok to save these values twice. 

Now my SSIS was pointing at the correct server!

No comments:

Post a Comment